Sunday, September 19, 2010

Triumph over Stupidity


My Name is Mike Perry and I am from Riverside, Rhode Island. Born and raised. This is me when I was little, my swag was turned way up that day, and trust me, that aspect of my life has never changed. I'm 20 years old and I realize its time to make my mark on the world. I like to think, question and enjoy life. On top of breathing, I like to write, snowboard, play video games among other things.




This summer I was in the Summer Bridge Program here at Champlain. I took two freshman core courses as a requirement to transfer to Champlain College. That's what I did over the summer.

One thing I hate about the media is shows like Jersey Shore and movies like Meet the Spartans. I actually have a blog on WordPress, where I have a post making fun of Jersey Shore, among other things. I also talk about life and my views of different topics that I think about. One thing I do love about the media is the internet and how if it is used right, so much knowledge can be gained. I think I can live without it, but it really is an awesome tool.

I am a Writing major and in the future I hope to be a novelist of sorts and perhaps change the world. Writing has been a passion of mine, and I understand that following it is a hit or miss thing. I honestly believe I can change peoples perspectives on how they view life and open up people's eyes to truth. Click the video below to see a possible outcome of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment