Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Media and Society: Final Reflection Champlain Commercial



A. What specific contributions did YOU make to your team's production of your video?

I edited most of the video along with Domenica. I also controlled the speed of the clips during my editing process.

B. What grade do you feel YOU earned for your work and participation in your team's video?

I believe that I deserve a B+ because I didn't do any of the filming, just the editing.

C. What was the hardest aspect of making your video?

I believe the hardest aspect of making our video would have to have been the fact we had to cut everythign down to sixty seconds and choose what footage would work better with the time frame.

D. Other than finishing the VIDEO, what was the most rewarding aspect of making your video?

I believe the most rewarding aspect of the video, besides finishing it, would have to be the fact that our group worked very well together, it was a rewarding group work experience for myself, it went very smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment